Service is one of the core actions of the life of faith. At Bethany, we can help you discern the way God is calling you to make a difference in the world. Click here to see our yearly report of all that we do together. Below are just some of the specific ministries that the church supports.
- Outreach Worship Services: 4 times a year, we change what worship looks like on Sunday to do work that will help people in our community. We put together Meal bags for partner churches in Tulsa, Cold Weather packs for those who may not have a home, and more.
- Thanksgiving Community Meal: The Sunday before Thanksgiving, we offer a full Thanksgiving meal to anyone and everyone! We serve and sit together family style.
- Day Center for the Homeless: 4 times per year we provide a hot meal at the Day Center
- Halloween Trunk or Treat: On Halloween night, we offer a safe, family friendly place to trick or treat and enjoy a free meal.
- Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma: We support this important effort to end hunger by volunteering and giving money from our budget.
- Faith and Politics: Bethany believes that our faith calls us to political (but NOT partisan) work of making our community, state and nation a more just and loving place. This group meets to consider the way we can advocate in our church and in our state.
- Meals on Wheels: The congregation supports this with the gift of financial support and through the hours of many volunteers who deliver meals and organize the operations.